The consultancy services are needed on a temporary basis mainly for the project management of software development projects within the C-15 team in Europol
Significant effort is taking place within Europol across a number of software implementation projects. The successful candidate will lead a project or projects in an agile environment encompassing such areas as business analysis, requirements gathering, technical design, software development, testing and acceptance, procurement, infrastructure build, installation and configuration, and product releases. This work will be carried out in a manner that ensures alignment the relevant security and data protection policies and Corporate Priorities. Additionally typical projects will require:
- Interaction with business representatives and the technical team (internally, within the organization) and with the vendors (externally);
- Coordination of project delivery activities, planning and reporting on project execution, monitoring of resource consumption.
Other projects may arise from time to time as determined by the Head of Team.
- Production and distribution of project support documentation such as plans and reports;
- Improve collaboration across departments on project related issues;
- Disseminating project information (reporting) to project stakeholders;
- Meeting management and team collaboration
- Good knowledge of latest software development processes, including agile, from the perspective of a Project Manager
- Good knowledge of Project Set-up, Execution and Control, including start-up workshops, plan development, change management, impact analyses, managing outcomes and benefits)
Good knowledge of
Scope Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Communication Management
- Good knowledge of management of Risks, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies & Constraints
- Good knowledge of Project Integration and Stakeholder Management
- Certification: PM qualification, such as PMP, PRINCE2 or similar